Worship Service Registration
To keep our congregation and guest safe, we temporarily require pre-registration and online health screenings to attend in-person worship Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. Currently, we are limiting the number of attendees to up to 40 people based on first pre-registration and online health screening one week before your chosen worship service.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Please select the service date you would like to attend, please limit your choice to one service (Note: There will only be a minimum number allowed per service so register early)
By registering to attend in-person worship service, we ask you to affirm each of the following:
• I understand it is not possible to eliminate the spread of COVID-19, and therefore, by choosing to enter New Mountain TOP (NMT), I maybe exposing myself to and increasing my risk of contracting or spreading the virus.
•While on-site, I will follow all NMT protocols, including the most recent CDC guidelines regarding social distancing and wearing masks/facial covering.
• DURING THE LAST 10 DAYS:
1. I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I awaiting results from a pending COVID-19 test.
2. I have not had any of the symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, aches, sore throat, fatigue, headache, congestion, loss of taste or smell, or gastrointestinal symptoms.
3. I have not knowingly had exposure to or close contact with (within Six feet for any notable period) anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 symptoms.
4. I have not traveled internationally.
If any of these circumstances change before I am registered to attend worship, I will cancel my registration and not participate. By voluntarily coming to NMT, I agree to notify NMT immediately if I develop symptoms of COVID-19, receive a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, or test positive for COVID-19 within ten days of attending worship.