Worship Service Registration
To keep our congregation and guest safe, we temporarily require pre-registration and online health screenings to attend Sunday In-Person Worship Service. Currently, we are limiting the number of attendees. Therefore, we ask that you register as soon as possible. However, if you recently attended one of our In-Person Worship services, those who have not had an opportunity to do so will have priority.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Select below in the form what service date you would like to attend: (Note: There will only be a minimum number allowed per service so register early)
By registering to attend in-person worship service, we ask you to affirm each of the following:
• I understand it is not possible to eliminate the spread of COVID-19, and therefore, by choosing to enter New Mountain TOP (NMT), I maybe exposing myself to and increasing my risk of contracting or spreading the virus.
•While on-site, I will follow all NMT protocols, including the most recent CDC guidelines regarding social distancing and wearing masks/facial covering.
• DURING THE LAST 10 DAYS:
1. I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I awaiting results from a pending COVID-19 test.
2. I have not had any of the symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, aches, sore throat, fatigue, headache, congestion, loss of taste or smell, or gastrointestinal symptoms.
3. I have not knowingly had exposure to or close contact with (within Six feet for any notable period) anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 symptoms.
4. I have not traveled internationally.
If any of these circumstances change before I am registered to attend worship, I will cancel my registration and not participate. By voluntarily coming to NMT, I agree to notify NMT immediately if I develop symptoms of COVID-19, receive a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, or test positive for COVID-19 within ten days of attending worship.