THE WOMEN OF EXCELLENCE MINISTRY
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Women of Excellence Online. Our goal is to strengthen women of all ages in their knowledge and commitment to Christ. We also encourage each other to reach out and care about the women in our community and not just in our church. We want to go and grow, share and care and most importantly, GLORIFY GOD!
Join us as we learn to walk in His Grace
HERE’S A GLANCE AT WHAT WE DO!
WOMEN’S BOOK CLUB – Every Saturday @
3:30pm A wonderful group of women who come each
week to make new friends, share a laugh or two, and
enjoy great fellowship, all while discussing our book of
BIBLE STUDY/MTG – 2nd Tuesday of the month @
7pm – Help women connect with God and with each
other while transforming lives. You’ll find loads of
terrific resources that will help you build or enhance
your Bible study ministry.
WOE RETREAT – special getaways to exchange busy schedules for time away. These are designed for
spiritual growth, encouragement, and to cultivate friendships – Spring
WOMEN’S SOCIAL EVENT – Annually in April –
A service minded group to share a time of fellowship; features a different project and/or speaker.
WOMEN’S PRAYER BREAKFAST
3rd Saturday of July – Come and enjoy a wonderful continental breakfast, fun fellowship and an impartation of
The Women of Excellence, as believers, are committed to maintaining in experience the unity brought about by God. As such…We will:
- Walk worthy at all times, endeavoring to keep the unit of the Spirit and live a life worthy of the calling we have received.
- Live in a way that honors and pleases God; represent Christ in the community and in the world, being God-
controlled, developing and nurturing right relationships and peace.
- Strive to do our part in the work of serving to make the body of Christ stronger, continuing on in this work
until we are joined together in the same faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Show integrity, reverence and incorruptibility in fulfilling the tasks of being Christ’s tools.
- Combat error.
- Set matters in order, always applying sound doctrine which results in good works
- Behave and walk in the spirit of humbleness, gentleness, long-suffering, love and peace.
- Support other ministries of the church, providing assistance wherever and whenever we can; showing
ourselves to be a pattern of good works both in practice and in what we teach.
OUR SCRIPTURAL BASE
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that yewalk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called. With all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering,
forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your
calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism… ” Eph. 4:1-5 The aged women, likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much
wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good,
obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:3-5
|Dr. Donita Cullen, Ministry Director|