Worship Service Registration
To keep our congregation and guest safe, we temporarily require pre-registration and online health screenings to attend in-person worship Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. Currently, we are limiting the number of attendees to up to 40 people based on first pre-registration and online health screening one week before your chosen worship service.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Select below in the form what service date you would like to attend: (Note: There will only be a minimum number allowed per service so register early)
By registering to attend in-person worship service, we ask you to affirm each of the following:
• I understand it is not possible to eliminate the spread of COVID-19, and therefore, by choosing to enter New Mountain TOP (NMT), I maybe exposing myself to and increasing my risk of contracting or spreading the virus.
•While on-site, I will follow all NMT protocols, including the most recent CDC guidelines regarding social distancing and wearing masks/facial covering.
• DURING THE LAST 10 DAYS:
1. I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I awaiting results from a pending COVID-19 test.
2. I have not had any of the symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, aches, sore throat, fatigue, headache, congestion, loss of taste or smell, or gastrointestinal symptoms.
3. I have not knowingly had exposure to or close contact with (within Six feet for any notable period) anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 symptoms.
4. I have not traveled internationally.
If any of these circumstances change before I am registered to attend worship, I will cancel my registration and not participate. By voluntarily coming to NMT, I agree to notify NMT immediately if I develop symptoms of COVID-19, receive a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, or test positive for COVID-19 within ten days of attending worship.