- Download 62
- File Size 274.69 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 15, 2020
- Last Updated October 15, 2020
NMT Scholarship Application
New Mountain Top Baptist Church is dedicated to helping young people to attend and succeed in the educational arena.The belief that “every child can and will learn with the proper educational resources” is echoed throughout the church.
The Mission of New Mountain Top Baptist Church Scholarship Committee is to BUILD a collaborative network of members and supporters to IMPROVE the quality of education through their generosity in giving.
The Vision of New Mountain Top Baptist Church Scholarship Committee is empowering the youth in the designated area with need-based educational resources.
The Purpose of the New Mountain Top Baptist Church Scholarship Program is to provide scholarships to deserving college students intending to pursue a course of study at either a two-year or four-year educational institution.
For 2020, the NMT Scholarship Program individual awards will be based on Funds Raised and Dollars for Scholars Scholarship Amount. NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited higher educational institution.
Criteria and eligibility (New Mountain Top Scholarship Program)
- Applicant must be a member of New Mountain Top Baptist Church.
- Applicant must be currently attending a higher educational institution in the year of the award. (Verification ofenrollment must be presented before any funds will be disbursed)
- Applicants must be willing to attend a scholarship orientation with the NMT Scholarship Team (if needed).
- Must have graduated from high school on or after 2016
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is November 6, 2020, 5:00 p.m. (No exceptions).
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., evidence of enrollmentand/or GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
- Type and/or print legibly. Illegible applications will not be considered.If you have any questions about the application, please call the NMT Office at 770-942-6855